The NBMBAA Indianapolis Chapter works to foster mutually beneficial partnerships with companies and educational institutions that share our commitment to increasing intellectual and economic growth for Black business professionals in the Indianapolis community.
Benefits of Partnering with the National Black MBA Association Indianapolis Chapter
- Diverse Talent Acquisition – Create a direct pipeline of talent acquisition and professional development among the Indianapolis area’s best and brightest African American talent from prospective students to C-Suite professionals.
- Brand Exposure – Increase brand exposure year-round to our diverse consumer base.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Support the Indianapolis professional minority community to drive greater overall economic growth.
- Exhibitor opportunities at various Chapter events throughout the year.
- Positive Impact – Align your company with the positive social impact that NBMBAA creates for our members and the African American community at large.
- A platform for communicating your diversity and inclusion goals.
For more information about partnership opportunities, please review our partnership guide and contact our Director of Corporate Partnership or Chapter President. The Indianapolis Chapter looks forward to the opportunity to partner with you to help your company or educational institution reach your professional development, recruitment, branding, and corporate responsibility goals.