The National Black MBA Association
is one of the largest non-profit organizations advocating minority business professionals with more than 9,000 active members in 45 Chapters across the country. Our members are part of a strong and growing network. The NBMBAA® represents a dynamic group of educated, accomplished business leaders. You will find excellent opportunities for business and social networking and the opportunity to impact your community locally and nationally.
If you are looking for a network of business professionals with a commitment to education, career development and promoting the economic wealth of the African American community… the National Black MBA Association is for you! Consider becoming a member of the Indianapolis Chapter. Your membership is an invaluable component of the continued success of the National Black MBA Association and the Indianapolis Chapter.
Access to meetings, seminars, workshops, professional development opportunities, corporate receptions and social events that keep members informed, involved and connected throughout the year. These are just some of the great benefits that we offer to our members! Other benefits include:
- Discount tickets to local chapter events
- Reduced registration to the NBMBAA Annual Conference & Exposition
- Access to NBMBAA Employment Network
- Discount on Project Management Training
- Auto discounts
- Savings on insurance costs
- Exclusive access to special savings on technology
- Discounts on travel and car rentals and more…